Tuesday, April 5, 2011

what's in your purse?

What’s in your purse??

    If someone found my purse, the first thing they would probably identify and say is how much stuff I have packed in my purse. The first couple things they would come across is miscellaneous items such as; bacterial sanitizer, lotion, chap stick, gum/mints, hair tie, bobby pins, keys, mini contact fluids/contact case, to go stain remover, and rosary. I think the first assumption that would come in mind is how high maintence this person might be, a germ phobic, and religious. Now if the stranger looked inside my wallet, they would find more personal items such as; driver’s license, debit/credit cards, gym membership, mini charms, receipts, personal notes, and pictures of family, friends, and lover.
    Some assumptions that someone might make about my personality, values, or identity based on what’s found inside my wallet is, how family oriented I am, and how much I value my family, and friends from multiple pictures that I carry. They would  see that I’m in love from the letters I carry written by my fiancé. Maybe how fun or outgoing I might be from all the mini charms and funny photo booth pictures. Also, they would find a list of goals written and see that I could be a self driven, dedicated hard worker.
    If all a stranger had to go on is my wallet/purse, they would probably miss the type of person I am on the inside. They probably wouldn’t know who I truly am, and the type of person I can be, because that is something you have to learn by getting to know the person in person. And of course my outgoing, 31 flavors of Baskin Robins personality, I’m full of surprises and also is something that a stranger would miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment